

Here is our precious Izzy! Her first pictures! Ha ha, you probably thought she was already born. Not for another month and a half. I am counting the days, hence the expecting baby ticker at the bottom of my blog. I can't wait! Of course I am not looking forward to labor but I am definitely looking forward to holding my little girl! We are all very excited! CJ too! He is very sweet. He always hugs and kisses my tummy! He can't say Isabelle so he either says Izzy or Belle, which lately it has been Belle. Every time he sees any baby clothes or baby items he says "For baby?". He is very loving. We will see how he does once he realizes that she won't be in my tummy forever! I think that he will be a great big brother and very helpful. We are all very excited to have this new addition to our family! Don't worry, we will keep you posted on when she arrives!!
1 comment:
oh...I remember when we first saw Peter on the ultrasound. Technology is seriously amazing! How exciting for you to be having a girl; now you have someone to dress up and pass all your little traits on to: she better like Practical Magic, make-up and reading! Good luck with your month and a half to go!
Post a Comment