So, I decided to jump on the bandwagon and start a blogsite of my own! Welcome me to the 21st century! I am going to try and post at least once a week of all the going on's in the Stockton household. Right now I have been thinking about my son CJ, who is now 4!! I can't believe how much he has grown! He was born in 2002. We named him after his dad, but call him CJ for short. He was born on his Maime's & Grandpa Doug's 10 year wedding Anniversary. He was born with some heart problems and clubbed feet. He had an interrupted Aortic Arch, ASD, & VSD. He was transferred to UVRMC and then transferred to PCMC. He had open heart surgery when he was only 6 days old. We brought him home a month later. He had a feeding tube for the first month he was home. Other then that he was great. Looking at him now you would never know that he had any problems, other then the scars on his chest. Below are a few pictures of him at PCMC when he was only 2 days old, and a few pictures of him now, 4 years later.
He started Pre-school in August of 2005 and this is his 2nd year.
He loves it! He rides the bus to and from school.
I can't believe how much he has grown!!
He has his own very own fishing pole!
This was up American Fork Canyon at Silver Lake.
He is such a happy, energetic boy! He is always on the go! We are very grateful to have him as our son!! Yes, he is a handful at times, but we have fun with him.
1 comment:
Welcome to the world of blogging. Beware my dear, it's addicting! Mike calls it my on-line scrapbooking. Your site looks great. I look forward to seeing all your latest and greatest. P.S. Thanks for the cookies the other night. They were so yummy, and it was wonderful to see you again! Love me
Post a Comment