We had my brother James and his wife Becky come over on Friday for dinner,and of course their little boy Kayden. He is 2 years younger than CJ and almost as big! CJ has been so excited ALL week to have them over! Everyday he would ask if Aunt Becky and Kayden were coming over, he would get upset when I told him no, however come Friday when he asked that question and he got the answer he wanted, he was ecstatic!! He loves playing with his cousin Kayden. However like most little boys, I think they fight more than they play and get along, but they still had fun!! Below are a few pictures of the two boys!!
1 comment:
I had no idea Kayden's hair was so red. He is so cute and he has gotten so big! I love that all the little cousins are growing up together.
Post a Comment