Wednesday, August 8, 2007

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY CJ!!!

Today CJ turned 5!
He is getting so big! I can't believe that my little boy is already 5!
He will be starting kindergarten in 3 weeks!!
Today for his birthday we took him to the Living Planet Aquarium.
(Thanks Leasha!!)
He LOVED it! He had the opportunity to touch a sting ray and some other sea animals like a star fish, a sea cucumber, but he did not. He was scared to touch them. As long as he wasn't too close or didn't have to touch them then he was fine. He thought it was way cool! I however did touch the stingray...I am so proud of myself! At first I was a bit scared to, but I did it! Yay me! Anyway, here are a few pictures. The batteries in my camera died after awhile and I forgot to bring extras. So I ended up using my camera phone...if I can I will post those later. Anyway, here are the ones I did get. I had a few problems figuring out the best setting...and since the batteries were dying I never did get it to the right setting, so some of the pictures didn't turn out real great.

Here is CJ w/the JellyFish (MoonJellies)
You can kind of see them to the right of him.


Here he is in the Coral Reef Area.

And here he is with the Sting Rays.
You can see them to the right of him.

Clark, CJ & Izzy by the Sting Rays.


1 comment:

Adam and Dani said...

Happy Birthday Monster!

Blog Archive