You should totally enter Isabelle in the Gap baby model contest. Go to the website and check it out. She is too cute!
I totally should!!! Oh wait...I DID!!! I entered in 5 pictures!! Actually 4, I am going to enter in the 5th on tonight!!
Love that smile!
Hey, I tagged you on my blog. Check it out for the details!
sooo cute. she is adorable heather..definitely send her picture to gap!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You should totally enter Isabelle in the Gap baby model contest. Go to the website and check it out. She is too cute!
I totally should!!! Oh wait...I DID!!! I entered in 5 pictures!! Actually 4, I am going to enter in the 5th on tonight!!
Love that smile!
Hey, I tagged you on my blog. Check it out for the details!
sooo cute. she is adorable heather..definitely send her picture to gap!
Post a Comment