A bit obsessed...Maybe just a bit. It is so much easier then posting a million pictures and having a huge long post. Especially since I have TONS of pictures and it gets hard to pick which ones I like best. Anyway, I make give it a rest (for a while) and post normal pictures...OR I may figure out something new and cool to do! We shall see!
p.s. Karen-How on earth do you change the sizes of the pictures on the mosaic?? It makes mine small :(
7 comments:
The mosaic thing is a good idea. A lot easier to look at all the pictures. Love you!
Heather! Hey your mosaics look good, aren't they addicting! To answer your question, after you upload your mosaic from bighugelabs.com, back to flickr, their is a tool bar on the top of the mosaic that says something like adjust size, you click on that and it gives you several different size options, I usually pick medium, then it gives me the html, I cut and paste it onto my post and there it is! call me if you need more help, I don't know if I explained it very well! Glad to see you posting again! Now I have to answer your tag ; ) I was holding out until you posted! hee hee
I am still going to wear them. No one will be looking at the soles of my feet.
I finally sat down today and read through all of your blogs and checked out all the pictures! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I hope the weight loss and everything is going good for you. Call me sometime soon!
Chinese New Year was Thursday. It is the year of the rat and kung hei fat choy means happy new year.
i love the mosaics, it looks awesome, I need to learn how to do that!
I should do more!!! Very cute and it's great because you don't always have to do a slide show!
Post a Comment