The "kitchen" is to the left. The BIG teepee belongs to my sister and her family and the smaller teepee on the far right is the one that we will soon have.
To the left is the "kitchen" & to the right is the "living room".
Another view of the "living room".
Another view of the "kitchen".
The boys attacking their uncle.
CJ & his cousins being silly.
Pretty little princess.
5 comments:
Thanks for posting these for me! I wish we could have been there. Maybe next Easter. Your first picture is now my computer background at work.
that's looks like a fun easter, I do'nt know how you did it in the cold though and with Kids! you are brave!
OMG that is so cool that you do that! You mountaineers! And Izzy looks darling!
Looks like such a total blast! (a little sarcasm) I am not a big fan of camping, although I do admire those of you who can do it so well!
p.s. when do you guys want to come over for some food, and fun?
I LOVE IT! I seriously love that your ENTIRE family does this! It is such an awesome tradition; one that I think your children will cherish for many years to come. I LOVE seeing Izzy in her little pioneer girl dress.
Some of my favorite books when I was a little girl were about pioneer girls (ie: Laura Ingalls Wilder and the Kirsten series from American Girls). I'm actually really excited, because we are going to Chicago in a couple of weeks and my mother-in-law is taking me to the American Girl doll store. I plan on buying a bunch of clothes for my Kirsten doll. (Yes, I have the doll too, and I love it)!
I love seeing and reading about your posts on Mountain Man retreats, Fort Bridger, etc. Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment