Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Painting...

So, we have lived here for 4 years. If Clark had his way the walls would all be plain white with NOTHING on them. Last year we FINALLY painted a room. The only reason why is because we were having our little girl and I really wanted a pink room. So, her room is currently the only one painted...until today! I had my bro-in-law get me some paint for the guest/kids bathroom. I am painting it Glenhaven...it's kind of a sagey green color. It will go with the jungle type theme in there. I just finished the 1st coat and later today or tomorrow while CJ is in school I will paint the 2nd coat. My next painting project is going to be CJ's room. I'm still not sure exactly what I want to do in there. I have thought about putting beadboard almost all the way up with a ledge to put stuff on (I will have to find some pictures to show what I am talking about), or 1 wall with chalkboard paint & the rest white or blue, or just the bottom half blue w/a chair rail. I am also wanting to paint a wall in my kitchen a deep dark red, and also a wall in our room a deep dark red. We shall see. I will just have to finish the bathroom first and then tackle the next project. I am also wanting to get some cute corner shelves for Izzy's room. Lots of ideas...just not sure how to do it or where to start. I really am not that great of a decorator. I wish I was. Oh well. Maybe someday! I will post pictures when it is done!

No comments:

Blog Archive