Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Family Pictures

So, we have been married for 6 years now! I know, crazy huh?? And we are finally getting professional family pictures done. The last time we got family pictures was just before CJ's 1st birthday (he will be 6 next week) and we got them done at Walmart. My awesome friend Emily from HS in CA is coming up to do our pix! Yay!! I am so excited! She is such a great photographer. Check out her site by clicking here or by clicking on Emily or Emily--Winkfotos under Sunny San Diegans on the right sidebar, or Winkfotos under places I frequent. I am in search of good places to go to get family pictures done, preferably in the Utah County area between Lehi & Provo. I am also needing ideas for what we should wear (I am SOOO NOT the fashion guru!) Any ideas as always are appreciated!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun Heather! I would love her to take our pics sometime....I don't know of any places clear out there is no mans land! lol As far as clothes, I love any color and brown together. My favs...baby blue and brown or olive greens and brown. My fam just did pics and we all worn jeans and black tops and went bare foot. They turned out great! Can't wait to see em!

Adam and Dani said...

I think you should do some fun fall colors like oranges, browns and reds or something.

Anonymous said...

I saw some pics the other day where the boys were wearing grey and the girls were wearing light purple colors, it was really cute!

Natalie said...

I can't wait to see your pictures. How fun!

Donna/Mom said...

I cant wait to see them. dont forget I want some
love mom

Blog Archive