So, last night I went to my sister's Fabulous Friday (otherwise known as Super Saturday, but on Friday instead), moving on..my ward didn't have a SS this year :( so I went to her's. I made CUTE bracelets for Izzy, and then decided I needed one as well...so now we have matching bracelets. I made a tile w/vinyl saying..actually didn't really make it...peeled the vinyl & stuck it to the tile...but it was some work, the vinyl didn't want to come off. But it is done & I like it. Had some yummy soup & breads. There was TONS of delicious looking desserts but I had none...not real sure why. I WAS going to make some hooded towels but never did...I guess I can do that at home. There was also an AWESOME Bread class!!! It was just over 2 hours and at first I wasn't sure if I could sit that long or be in there that long...but oh, I did & I was!! YUMMY!!! They made pizza, bread sticks, cinnamon twists, cream cheese dessert braid & "artisan bread", or whatever it's called. Jeannie calls it a bread blob, cause let's face it, she's right...it looks just like a blob. Jeannie is the one who taught the class along with her oldest daughter Mindy. We actually grew up with the family, they lived just one block over from where we lived in PG. Their class is so awesome! I am planning on attending again in a few months so that I can stay on top of my bread making...but it isn't JUST bread...it is 1 recipe that makes TONS of stuff! They have a DVD that shows you 50 things you can make w/just the 1 recipe! It's so cool! And they totally crack me up! They keep things fun & you get to taste ALL the yummy food they make! Their company is called Pantry Secrets. They have a blog & a website!! Go check them out! They have also been featured in the Daily Herald twice back in September, once on the 9th and again on the 26th. You will NOT regret going to one of their classes!! My house will be smelling yummy tonight with lots of yummy goodies!!
1 comment:
I'm jealous. We don't have Super Saturday/Fridays here in CA anymore. Don't know why i loved going to them with my mom when i was young! Sounds like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment