The Coca Cola kids party this year was again at Hollywood Connections. This year Izzy was big enough to ride some of the rides. They had a blast! CJ's favorite was the bumper cars. Izzy liked the carousel. They also got to see the Coke Bear. Izzy didn't care for him at all. Since Clark works Saturday mornings he wasn't able to go with us. Instead his Mom & little sister Chrissy came with.
Enjoy!
Enjoy!
4 comments:
Cute Sunday pics of the kids! What's this Coca Cola kids party all about? That's what I drink and covet so if there's a party I need to be at it! Hope you had a great Christmas! Did you end up doing the Forgotten Carol ornaments?
What's up! Yeah, busy but still alive. Dude, I'm so bad at this computer stuff I don't even know how to add people to my page. Anyway, I'll figure it out when I get a min. to myself on the computer. Happy Holidays!! YOur family is beautiful. Take care girl!
Hey, so what is CocaCola Kids? It looks like a fun thing!
FUN! It looks like Coca Cola goes all out for their employees. I bet the kids had a great time. My girlfriend actually leaves a couple of coke bottles out for Santa on Christmas Eve (they have to be the glass ones though). I think it's a really cute tradition I might need to start...Merry Christmas Heather! P.S. Check out Cupcake Chowder, I'm starting my book club up again and I would love to have you!
Post a Comment