The Saturday after Christmas we went to my step-mom Maddy's & her husband Shawn's for dinner with our family. It was a blast, as always. There are 4 cousins (including CJ) that are close to CJ's age that he always has a blast with. After dinner they warmed up the 4-wheeler and hooked a sled onto the back and took the kids on sled rides around the neighbor hood, since the streets were covered in snow! They loved it...and of course I didn't get any pictures. My batteries had died! :( Izzy and CJ had a blast being out in the snow playing! I rode on the back of the 4-wheeler w/Izzy and she was mad when we got off and they drove away, she wanted back on. So, while we waited for another turn I put her on a sled and let her go down the sled run that her Aunt April made. At first she wasn't so sure about it, then she liked it. Eventually I went for a ride on the sled behind the 4-wheeler...I had Ross drive, cause I didn't trust James, I thought for sure he would dump me...well...Ross did. A couple of times...mostly going around corners...but it was a blast! Lots of fun!! Definitely worth any pain! haha Since I didn't take that many pictures I got a few from my sisters blog..that might be the only way I can get them! :)
CJ w/his cousins
CJ, Kayden, Zach & Lauren

Little Miss Izzy

Top Row L-R: CJ & Kayden; Maddy; Shawn, & April holding Keiton; Jess & Chris
Middle Rows L-R: Jordan; James & Elizabeth; Becky & Gavin; Shunae & Haylee
Middle Middle: CJ w/Uncle Ross & his girlfriend Jess
Bottom Row L-R: Lacy, Keith, Keiton & Malibu; Me & Izzy; April & Keiton; Izzy

CJ w/his cousins
CJ, Kayden, Zach & Lauren

Little Miss Izzy

Top Row L-R: CJ & Kayden; Maddy; Shawn, & April holding Keiton; Jess & Chris
Middle Rows L-R: Jordan; James & Elizabeth; Becky & Gavin; Shunae & Haylee
Middle Middle: CJ w/Uncle Ross & his girlfriend Jess
Bottom Row L-R: Lacy, Keith, Keiton & Malibu; Me & Izzy; April & Keiton; Izzy

4 comments:
Where did Ross find a girlfriend in the middle of nowhere?
Love all the pictures of the kids. Wow, Izzy is getting long hair. she is a cutey. CJ is growing up so fast.
love mom
Hey girl, my mom teased me asking me if she could come try and wipe them off. She doesnt like them, but slowly I hope she wont be so against them anymore.
Wow, Can i just say that I love your pictures. How did you make the great collages?
Post a Comment