Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Isabelle!!

Izzy turns 3!!! Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!
On the day of Izzy's birthday she woke up to some new Littlest Pet Shop toys. I bought them from a friend whose daughter was wanting to sell them. We got a great deal on them! I couldn't pass it up! Especially since Izzy LOVES them!! (Thanks Audra & Elise!!)

Since it was her birthday we let her pick out what she wanted for dinner; hamburgers & hot dogs. I made a small 6" cake for her and frosted it pink. We had dinner then she opened presents from the family and then of course we had cake. What a fun day she had!! Shopping, Build-A-Bear, Lunch & of course her choice of dinner & cake!! What more could a girl ask for? I think she is one spoiled little girl...but we can't help it! She's just so darn cute!!
Pretty Pink Cake
Delicious!!

And of course I gotta have a picture of her blowing the candle out!!

Opening Presents
Family Birthday


We had her birthday party on Saturday the 13th. We invited family, family friends & a couple of her friends from the neighborhood & ward. We had yummy food (mostly for the adults) & some crafts for the kids to do. She had a great time and so did the kids!

The kids made some candy necklaces and made foam pictures. Izzy was being a stinker & wouldn't let me take her picture.
Crafts

After the crafts it was time for cake & ice cream. Mostly because Izzy kept throwing a fit and really wanted her cake! It's her birthday she can throw a fit if she wants to...right??
Blowing out the candles...
I love how she blows, then takes a breath in, then blows again, then puffs her little cheeks out...then she's done!
Blowing out Candles

After cake & ice cream it was present time! She made out like a bandit! After that the kids played some more in the rooms then I sent them home. Afterall having 32 people in my small condo for a couple hours was good enough for me. :) Yes, I usually reserve the clubhouse but someone had it reserved. Oh well, it turned out great. And now I now for in the future if I need to I can do the parties up here. It was also nice cause the kids had the rooms to go play in inbetween things.
Opening Presents

The cake turned out great! I didn't end up making it as topsy turvy as I wanted to but it's all good. It still turned out awesome! I baked it and put it all together and frosted the whole thing with green & made the waterfall. My friend Stephanie did the flowers & vines & placed the fairies! I should have done the water coming down on one of the sides so that when looking at the waterfall you could see the topsy turv...but it's all good. It turned out great if I do say so myself & it tasted great too!! Izzy LOVED it!!

Front
Left Side
Right Side
Front Again

I had to throw this in there...Isn't he just precious??

1 comment:

Donna/Mom said...

Izzy is so cute and looking all grown up. Love her cake. Looks like she had a blast. I cant believe how fast they grow

Blog Archive