You are all wondering what has happened! There are new posts! It's about time you all say...and yes, I agree. It's about time!! However, these are all older posts that I have had in drafts that I never finished mostly due to not having any pictures. Well, I have FINALLY gotten all my pictures uploaded, off BOTH cameras in fact! So I am working my way to getting pictures on these posts & getting caught up....Soon enough! Anyway, because I am eventually going to make a book out of my blog I wanted everything in chronological order so some dates I tweaked to get the post where I wanted it. Most of these were done & completed tonight, others were merely drafts waiting for pics...either way....they are done...right?! As you read, you might wanna check the date so that it doesn't confuse you...seeing as I just posted about Izzy's birthday but it is dated back in March so it is worded as though it was actually posted in March....make sense? Oh well..to me it does...and for my sake of slight OCD and my sanity I had to do it this way! :) Enjoy...scroll, scroll scroll, and then scroll some more to find all the new posts....you might even have to click older posts to see some of the ones I did.
1 comment:
I love the quote at the top of your page! Good thought!
Post a Comment