As usual we went to my sister's house to celebrate the 4th of July. The guys played horseshoes while the girls chatted.

The kids jumped on the trampoline, played in the sandbox, blew bubbles and had a great time.
We had yummy food and of course festive delicious dessert.
Then of course there are the fireworks. This year, Izzy helped her Daddy light some. She likes to get right in there and be where her Daddy is.
(although in this picture I think that is Uncle Chris)

My sister Dani spent the day with us as well. She was on her way home from Idaho were she was visiting her in-laws and on her way home stopped to spend some time with us.
She brought with her TONS of SPARKLERS!! CJ looks a bit unsure, Izzy looks like she is faking her enjoyment & Dani & Adam are just plain Crazy!

I thought this was just too cute a picture of Izzy & her Aunt DeeDee
(my sister Dani).

This is Dani's MIL and my friend Brooke, who I know from when I lived in SD. I was friends with her son Tyler. His older brother Adam, is Dani's husband.


The kids jumped on the trampoline, played in the sandbox, blew bubbles and had a great time.
We had yummy food and of course festive delicious dessert.
Then of course there are the fireworks. This year, Izzy helped her Daddy light some. She likes to get right in there and be where her Daddy is.
(although in this picture I think that is Uncle Chris)

My sister Dani spent the day with us as well. She was on her way home from Idaho were she was visiting her in-laws and on her way home stopped to spend some time with us.
She brought with her TONS of SPARKLERS!! CJ looks a bit unsure, Izzy looks like she is faking her enjoyment & Dani & Adam are just plain Crazy!

I thought this was just too cute a picture of Izzy & her Aunt DeeDee
(my sister Dani).

This is Dani's MIL and my friend Brooke, who I know from when I lived in SD. I was friends with her son Tyler. His older brother Adam, is Dani's husband.

1 comment:
Adam and I are crazy. But that's why the kids love us! I LOVE the picture of me and Izzy and need you to email me a copy so I can print and frame it.
Post a Comment