Be prepared for a looooong post!! This includes ALL of our Halloween adventures.
Our ward had a "Trunk-or-Treat" for Halloween on the 27th..but because ya never know what the weather is going to be like they did it inside & had people sign up to decorate a door to a classroom or a classroom itself and the kids went around to all the rooms to trick or treat.
Izzy was Dorothy.

CJ a Glow-in-the-Dark Skeleton
(had to leave the mask at home)
Izzy & Clark...he just wore a fro
Ready to get some CANDY!!
Izzy showing me a "scary door"
I was Medusa
A friend that I grew up with did my hair & makeup. She did a bunch of small braids and braided pipe cleaners into them. Attached a red felt tongue that we cut out & googly eyes to make snakes. I think it turned out quite cute!
Close up of the snakes.
CJ's School Halloween Parade
@ North Point Elementary
Waiting for the parade to start
With & Without Mask--->So Handsome without :)
During the parade walking from class to class
This is CJ's teacher dressed as Professor Trelawney from Harry Potter. I had to get a pic.
Actual Halloween
On Halloween we headed to the in-laws. It was raining!! I think I would have preferred snow, at least it wouldn't have been so wet!
This time Izzy dressed as a beautiful Witch
And CJ was the Incredible Hulk















No comments:
Post a Comment