Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm back...I think :)

It's been 6months since I last posted and my last post was about November...from a year ago! I guess I am a bit behind. I just haven't been into blogging lately. However I am hoping that will change. Eventually I need to upload my blog & create a book from it. I think that might be much easier than scrapbooking. Which I haven't really touched my scrapbook stuff in months...possibly longer.

Things here are good. Kids are a handful as always, Clark is working hard as always,  and me, well, I am just here, as always. Pretty much the same old thing, as always. :) Oh wait, for those who don't know we have a new addition to our family, her name is Niki. She is about 10 years old & quite the furball! She is an Australian Shepherd/Border Collie mix. She was my Dad's dog, and now she is ours. 

This is when we first got her & she had just gotten a haircut.
She has much more hair now...in fact she is overdue for another cut. She is a very sweet & mellow dog & the kids just love her.
However I would have to say that Clark is her favorite. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive