Here are the pregnancy pictures that some have been waiting for! 8 months!! Only 1 more to go!! Let me just say, I did not realize I was this big until I saw these pictures! Wow!! However, when I was pregnant with CJ I was much bigger than this at 8 months! I am so excited!! I can't wait for our sweet little Isabelle to come! Clark thinks that I won't make it to March 11th. He thinks I will go into labor before that, I guess we will have to wait and see what kind of agenda Izzy has of her own. CJ is the sweetest little man! He is always hugging my tummy and kissing it and saying, "I love your baby." He will also come up to me and put his hand on my tummy and tell me that she is moving. He is very very sweet. I think he will be a great big brother.
1 comment:
Congratulations! One month to go! Good luck!
Post a Comment