Monday, March 5, 2007
Somewhat better...
So, things are going somewhat better. The bead board is all done and painted, however I may need to go over the chair rail again, but we shall see. At this point we have on the first coat of pink paint...thanks to Belinda & Jared! You two are awesome!! Thanks for your help!! Tomorrow we will put on the 2nd coat and possibly a third if it needs it! Let me just say..PINK!!! But it is cute and will look fabulous once it is all done and the room is all set up! Also, this weekend the changing table came!! Yay! Thank you Mom & Doug! I can't wait to put it together! I was hoping to tonight but that's okay, maybe tomorrow! Hopefully, cause the rest of the week after tomorrow is a bit hectic...plus I am ready to pop at any moment! My due date is this Sunday the 11th, I am hoping I go Saturday night/Sunday morning, if not I am going to plan with the Dr to be induced Monday morning, so either way I only have 1 week or less left! It seems like it is taking forever. I am hoping that the days don't go by slow, today didn't so we shall see what the rest of the week is like! I am hoping that since the rest of the week is pretty busy that it will go by fast! Well, as soon as the room is completely painted I will post some before and after pix and I will also post some pix once her room is all set up and cute!! Until then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment