Friday, April 27, 2007

Baby Shower #1


This baby shower was thrown by my awesome sister Jessica, back in February. The pictures consist of some of the guests who were there.

This was a game we played, I had to guess what was in my hands without seeing, only by feeling the item. Everyone before hand had to guess how many I would get right. Don't ya just love my bib??

Lindsey & I


Kindra, Stephanie & I
Sister-In-Laws-->We all married into the Stockton Family.


Standing: Vanessa
Sitting: My Mother-In-Law Suzette, Clarks youngest sister Chrissy & Kindra


Barb & her daughter Vanessa & Vanessa's little boy Corbin


"Mini High School Reunion"
L-R: Megan, Lindsey, & Leasha


Stephanie & Elizabeth
Good Friends from California who ironically moved up here to Pleasant Grove...which is where I grew up.


Some of the Flegal Family L-R:
Grandma Flegal, My Cousin Cara & My Aunt Gay


Opening Present:
Me & Leasha

The baby shower was an absolute blast! I loved it! Thank you to everyone who made it and also thank you for the gifts!! And a BIG thank you to Jessica! You always throw amazing parties!!

1 comment:

Adam and Dani said...

I wish I could have been there! I still have your baby gift...

Blog Archive