Music--->CJ loves music! Every time I put it on he comes out of his room or where ever he is and starts to dance & sing..even if he doesn't know the words or has ever heard the song before. Depending on what music is playing, he will also get out his guitar and start playing!!
Visits from Leasha & Kylan. Our monthly Craft night, we made cute tri-fold frames (I will post the pictures later). Yummy pepperoni sticks & cinnamon sticks from 5 Buck Pizza!! My Aunt Jenean & her electric wheat grinder, now I have plenty of grinded wheat to attempt the yummy homemade "Foolproof Bread" recipe she gave me. I am going to attempt to do it all by hand with NO help from the bread maker! I will let y'all know how it turns out!! A baby girl who has slept 6 hours straight...so far, allowing me to get plenty of sleep. Food & Family magazine...I got some yummy recipes out of it that I am attempting to make, including the Yummy One-Pan Roast Pork w/Parmesan Fries...a new dinner I made and it turned out great!!! Next week I will be trying some more new recipes, and I will let you know how those turn out! If anyone has some yummy dinner recipes send them my way!! I am working on becoming domesticated (I don't think that is really even a word but I like it and I'm going to use it anyway). Cute children, because when they are as cute as they are, it is sometimes hard to get extremely mad at 'em. Pre-school, CJ gets to go play with his friends and learn and I get a 3 1/2-4 hour break (thanks to the bus that picks him up & drops him off) 4 days a week. He is learning a ton from school!! Everyday he amazes me with something new!! He knows things I didn't even know he knew!! A late night trip to Wal-Mart, while both kids sleep in the shopping carts.
1 comment:
I LOVE music! It's such an important part of my life...it's always on at my house. I'm one of those crazy people who listens to Christmas music in July. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is turn on my computer and put together a playlist. Lately I have been going to the library and renting free music too. I always put on Disney when I'm in the kitchen with Peter or giving him a bath. I like finding new artists, browsing Amazon for discounted CD's and changing my profile song for MySpace. I'm a total music geek! P.S. The baby shower pics turned out pretty cute. I'm glad you liked the shampoo and rubber duckie!
Post a Comment