Monday, April 23, 2007

Gratitude-->Week 1

So, my fabulous friend Megan has started a Gratitude post for each week, and I decided that I am going to as well. She does hers at the end of each week...which is a great idea and I will do that as well but I am doing mine today for last week, or just to start off, ya, let's go with that.

I am grateful for my 2 wonderful children! Both of their smiles, CJ's laughs, his hugs, him asking "u okay mom?" and being very concerned for me, his unconditional love for me no matter how mad I may get with him, for him saying "i'm sorry mom, i love you mom, i'm sorry mom, i love you mom" for when he gets in trouble and he knows it. For his sweet spirit that he has even though he is a wild energetic child! For an easy labor this time around and for the greatest nurse ever, Vicki!!
My Mom & Doug for EVERYTHING they have done for me and my family!! I can't even thank them enough, I am so appreciative of all they do and have done! You two are truly amazing people and I am so lucky to have you as my parents!!
My Dad & Barb for all the wonderful trips to the Flying Sumo!
My sister Jessica and having her live so close by and for all the wonderful hand me down baby girl clothes and boy clothes she gives me! Her husband Chris for what a great influence he has been on my husband in the last year. My sister Dani for her random phone calls and comments on my posts and for always ordering something or the other from the latest party I am hosting. My younger sister Chantelle...girl you amaze me!! You are so gorgeous, so smart and you are such a good role model for me!! I love you all!!
I am grateful for myspace (silly I know), but without it I probably would not be friends again with Megan and have such a wonderful person as part of my life! The Coca Cola Suite at Franklin Covey Field, such an awesome way to watch a baseball game!! Friends and Family who come over for dinner and hang out with us even though we are a couple of boring people who sometimes just sit and look at how cute our kids are! (that was for you Belinda). For my awesome Aunt Joanne, Grandma Preece and Cousin Stephanie who live in Arizona but came out here a week and a half ago to have a baby shower for me! Signing Time dvd's...CJ has learned so many signs just from watching them! Friends blog sites so I can see how they are doing. The fabulous Pre-School & Staff at Pony Express Elementary, CJ has learned so much over the last two years and he has a wonderful teacher, Miss Millie who I am very grateful for! Being Debt Free minus the house. "Cleaning" with my sister every day, otherwise I wouldn't get very much done. Peter Pan, Barnyard, Open Season & Cars because they are CJ's current favorite movies and because he loves them so much! The little Pink Bouncer from Leasha & her mom Vicki because Izzy loves it and she is very content in it for most of the time!! For camping, reading, scrapbooking, Harry Potter chats with Megan on msn concerning theories that we have, and chatting with her on msn about anything and everything, especially late at night when I am stressed and frustrated with a little baby girl who I thought was colicky but turned out wasn't...just a bit gassy, or something. All my wonderful friends and family who have been there for me whenever I needed them!!
Last but not least, My Husband! I am very grateful to have him in my life. He is such a great dad. Even though there are times (kind of like right now) that I get very frustrated and mad at him, I still love him. I am grateful that after 5 long and very, very hard years we are still together and still working on our relationship, one day at a time!

1 comment:

Miss Megan said...

Awwww. Thanks Heather! I'm glad I found you on MySpace too, and I love our little conspiracy theories about Harry Potter. Anytime, babe! Anytime!

Blog Archive