Sunday, April 22, 2007

Smiles Galore

So, I thought that I was done posting for the day but apparently I wasn't. I took some pictures today of the kids and HAD to post them!!

Izzy has been smiling ALL the time ever since she was born. The first couple of weeks she was only smiling in her sleep. So cute! Around 2 weeks of age she started smiling while she was awake! Just over the last week she has started smiling so much more. Today I finally was able to catch her smiling on camera! I love her smiles!


Of course I couldn't put up pictures of her smiling without CJ and his smile! He is such a hamm! He LOVES the camera! He is always wanting his picture taken and always wants to see the picture right after it has been taken!

Aren't they just the cutest kids ever?!?!

The pink bouncer that Izzy is sitting in is from one of my Best Friends, Leasha & her mom Vicki (one of my adopted mom's). Izzy LOVES it!! She is so content just sitting in it. She often falls asleep in it as well. Can I just say that it was (and will be) such a lifesaver when we were camping!! Thanks Leasha & Vicki!!!



1 comment:

Adam and Dani said...

Your kids are too cute.

Blog Archive