A trip up AF Canyon with Yummy KFC for FHE. The sounds of nature and a river running next to me while I sit on the tailgate peacefully enjoy the book I am currently reading. Pampered Chef parties..yummy food, fun friends & awesome products!! Monthly scrapbook club...a night out with the girls doing what I love. Dinner @ Maddy's w/the cousins and siblings. BBQing w/friends. Going to the movies for the 1st time since I had Izzy...taking BOTH kids...and actually being able to see the whole movie...Izzy slept the whole time & CJ loved it! (I guess seeing as it was SpiderMan 3, what 4 year old boy wouldn't?!) The most delicious Cheesecake that my hubby makes! (Aside from the Cheesecake Factories White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake). Finishing the latest book I was reading...Eldest!! Very, very, Good!! And of course, not the ending I expected!! My new Temple Prep class, and for my husband attending it with me. For CJ's primary class and teachers! He loves both!! I don't have to worry about someone coming to get me because he is not wanting to be there...because he does! He loves primary!! PartyLite...I just closed my party and got lots of fun free stuff!! I can't wait until it gets here!! It will be like Christmas, Mother's Day & my birthday all rolled into one!! Thanks to everyone who ordered!! Spring...I am soooo glad that winter is over...no more snow, I can handle the rain...which I like. And springtime is just beautiful....the sun is out, birds chirping and flowers are blooming. Have a fabulous week everyone!!
2 comments:
I am so proud of you and Clark and so very excited!!! I can't wait until Adam and I get ready to go to the temple as well! I love you!
Movies? What are those? Ha ha. We actually were going to go last weekend, but couldn't find anything that we liked and I didn't want to fight the crowds at Spiderman 3. Sounds like you guys had fun, and I'm glad the kids were so perfect for you!
Post a Comment