Sunday, May 13, 2007

Gratitude-->(the week after the last one)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
4 Women I am Grateful for:
(2 are not currently mother's, however someday they both will be
and they will be absolutely Wonderful Mother's!!)

Chantelle Rae
I can't believe that she is already 17 & graduating from High School! She has grown up into such a beautiful woman!! She is such a neat person! I am proud of her and all that she has and will accomplish! She may be my younger sister but she is a great role model for me! I can't wait to come see you!! It has been 4 years!!! Way too long if you ask me!
I love you!
Danielle Nicole
Always on the go! You are such a busy person! I am so glad that you found Adam! You two are so great together! I am glad to see you so happy! You have such a love for children! Someday you will make such an amazing mom!! I can see it now...you will be the "soccer mom" with the big SUV driving the children and their friends from one activity to another: dance, baseball, soccer, karate, football, etc. Or going on outings to the Zoo or where ever else their little hearts desire! You truly are an amazing person! You as well are a great role model for me!
I love you!!

Jessica Dawn
I don't know how you do it! I struggle with only 2 children, yet you have 5 and manage every day! I am so grateful to have you live so close! I absolutely love it! I love our chatting through-out the day, our once-was-weekly night of the house to run errands or whatever else we decided to do (we need to start doing it again), all your help and advice and for letting me vent when I get frustrated! I am also very grateful for you being there for me during labor, I know you felt like there wasn't much you could do after the epidural but I am glad that you were there before it and also after it! It really meant a lot to me to have you stay. You were such a great help! I am glad that you could be there! You are a wonderful mother and wife! I am glad that I have such a great role model nearby!! I am lucky to have such wonderful role models as my sisters!
I love you!

And last...but most definitely NOT least:
Donna Louise
My Dear Darling Mother You are the best there is!!!!
You & Doug have been such a great help to me and my family more times than I can count on my fingers & toes! I appreciate all that you do for me! You are so beautiful inside & out! You are the most beautiful woman I know! I am grateful for you always loving me no matter what I have said and/or done! I love that I can call and talk or vent to you about anything and everything and I don't have to hide things from you, and that I can be open and honest with you!!! I miss you very much and can't wait to see you!!
I love you!!!
Your Dear Darling Daughter

2 comments:

Adam and Dani said...

You are so sweet! I can't wait to see everyone next week! Don't forget, family pictures...

Anonymous said...

This is such a lovely picture of my seester Donna.
I love her too.

Blog Archive