Friday, May 18, 2007

Top 10 Movies

In no particular order...

Top 10 Movies

1. Practical Magic-I love this movie! It reminds me of my mom and it has an excellent soundtrack!! Midnight Margaritas Baby!!

2. Failure to Launch-Absolutely hilarious!

3. Just Friends-Hello Joyce?? Forgivness..is more then saying your sorry, are ya sorry...

4. Miss Congeniality-I love Sandra Bullock and this movie is also a crack-up! Congratulations, to me!

5. Indiana Jones...All 3

6. Star Wars...All 6

7. Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire (I like the others too but this so far is my favorite, maybe come July it will change).

8. Grease-This is my favorite classic!!

9. Last of the Mohicans

10. Lord of the Rings Triology

1 comment:

Miss Megan said...

Good list...although I must admit that I'm not much of a chick flick kinda gal, but hey! To each his own. It's your list, right? Although I do love Practical Magic, what girl doesn't???

Blog Archive