The comeback of Vanilla Coke...what were they thinking when they discontinued it?!? New clothes, who doesn't like getting new clothes after having a baby?!? It makes me feel like a new person!! A good friend of my husbands who came over and helped us realize what was wrong with our computer, helped us fix the problem and also cleaned up the computer of all the temp files that sit and take up space. He has done this for us on more then one occasion! Thanks Jon! I hope you also enjoyed the cookies & vanilla coke while you were here, it is the least we could do! And Marcie...thanks for letting him come over and help us! We appreciate it. Homemade Oreo Cookies...I blame this on Meg and her post of her homemade cookies...they looked so yummy that I had to go and make my own, but I am sad cause they didn't look as good as hers, although they were very yummy!! Meg...I want to know your secret of successful homemade oreos...I will be waiting for your email! The re-arranging of a front room, it makes me happy!! hahaha It also makes the front room feel more open! My adorable children who love me no matter what!
(you gotta love the cowboy boots w/the shorts)
(you gotta love the cowboy boots w/the shorts)
No comments:
Post a Comment