Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Should be sleeping...
So, tomorrow I leave to go to AZ for my sister Chantelle's graduation!! YAY!!! I should be in bed sleeping so that tomorrow I can wake up all ready to go and pack and whatever else I need to get done before I leave. My flight doesn't leave until 7:50pm so I have all day, or so I think. I sit here thinking of all the things I SHOULD be doing or COULD be doing but instead I watch TV or surf the internet...or type this post. There isn't really too many things I need to do tomorrow but I know that once I start doing the things that I need to it will seem like a million things! I still need to pack...I haven't even started! I need to make sure that I have certain clothes for family pictures and also make sure that I have everything I need for Isabelle. I also have a few things I need to bring for my mom & aunt & sisters. So, I don't want to forget those. I need to also remember to have Izzy's immunizations to show that she is under the age of 2...either that or her birth certificate...which I don't have yet. But any non-genius can tell that she is under the age of 2. Anyway, I did print my boarding pass already though...I just need to remember to bring it with. I know that I will forget something...I always do. Luckily, there is a Wal-Mart where my mom lives...Wal-Mart has everything...so hopefully I don't forget any of the important items that Wal-Mart doesn't have or the important papers I need to get on the plane. I'm not stressed or anything I just know that Wednesday will be a very long and busy day. CJ has school in the morning so that will give me a few hours to get things ready while he is gone. And speaking of CJ, I need to make sure that everything for him for Thursday and Friday is ready to go for pre-school and that the people who are going to help watch him have any needed information and the times they are watching him, etc, etc. Every other time I have gone to my mom's or anywhere CJ has always gone with...so I didn't need to worry about these kinds of things. Now, I am taking Izzy with me and leaving CJ home. So I have to find baby-sitters while Clark is at work. He does have pre-school in the morning so that takes up part of the day. Anyway, I have everything figured out, everything typed up, emergency/important phone numbers ready to go. Anyway, that's all...I was just sitting here thinking and I decided to start typing and share the latest on-going's at the Stockton's! Well, off to bed I go...or to start packing, or something or the other...who knows....maybe sleep! Nitey Nite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha! I have you beat! It's 1:44 a.m. and I am still up! See you Thursday!
Post a Comment