Sunday, May 27, 2007

Gratitude

This past weekend I went to Arizona for my younger sisters graduation. I am very grateful that I was able to go. I am grateful to my Mom & Doug for paying for my tickets, otherwise I would not have been able to go. I am also grateful for those who helped watch CJ while I was gone and while Clark was at work. This list includes: Suzette (mother-in-law), Mindi Call, Belinda (sister-in-law), & Dawn Davis! I really appreciate all of you helping us with CJ. Thai Food...my first time!! (another blog) Yummy yummy! Douggie's Ribs! Delicious! The 2 guys at the airport who helped me get my luggage and helped me transfer terminals in Phoenix, and also made sure that I was taken care of before they went to check in for their own flight. It was just me & Isabelle...but it wasn't going to be real easy to do all this on my own, so I am very grateful to the guys who helped, I believe their names are Dave & Mike. Great Lakes Airlines, so that I could fly from Phoenix to Show Low and back instead of having to take a 3 hour drive from Phoenix to Show Low and back. Taro Pancakes from Hawaii! Also Yummy! Fun gifts from Hawaii!! A beautiful shell necklace and a cool tile painted with a humu­humu­nuku­nuku­āpuaʻa, which is Hawaii's state fish.
Being able to spend the weekend with my Mom, Doug & ALL 4 of us girls! We have not all been together since 2001, but it was at my sister Jessica's reception and we didn't really get to just hang out and spend time together! This weekend we did! It was great to be able to see all of my sisters and Mom & Doug!! For once NOT getting sick on the plane! What a relief! I got a little bit nauseous on the flight out of Salt Lake into Phoenix but other then that I did great...and I was flying with a baby! I am so proud of myself!!



No comments:

Blog Archive