Monday, June 18, 2007
The Grateful Slacker
I've been slacking in the gratitude department lately. However, here I am now. Here are some things I am currently grateful for. My 2 children. I may struggle w/them at times but I still love them no matter what and I am very grateful to have them. My husband. He has been working very hard for this family. I am grateful that he works as hard as he does. My Dad's. They are both awesome guys!! They have done a lot for me and my family!! And, I am also grateful for my Dear Darling Mom...I can't leave her out!! She is such an amazing woman!! You are my sunshine! I love you mom!! Monthly scrapbook club...I get to get out at least once a month and go make some scrapbook pages with the girls in the group...best of all...I don't have to figure out the layout...I just show up and put the pages together and order some fun new stuff! Yummy homemade oreos! I think I have found a new favorite!! My Grandma Preece and her love for genealogy! If I have a question or I am trying to find out some information on some family history I know I can ask her and she will help me out right away!! Thanks grandma! An inexpensive box fan....it is currently cooling my house down while we try and figure out what is wrong with our AC. Yummy delicious homemade scones!! Thank Dawn for making those!! They are always the best!! Summertime=BBQing w/friends, trips up the canyon, swimming, camping, fires & roasting marshmallows & starbursts, all the pretty flowers that are in bloom and best of all NO MORE SNOW or Freezing cold weather (mostly just the freezing cold weather).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I say even if you fall off the bandwagon, keep picking yourself back up! Love the posts...
Post a Comment