Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day to My Dad's

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
I am blessed to have two very wonderful Dad's!!
I wan to thank you both for all that you do for me and my family!
I appreciate you both very much!!

Dad, thank you for all you have done for me! I am glad that we are able to spend so much time with you! You are a great grandpa & father! I love you very much!
Grandpa-Dad Kurt w/Izzy



Doug, You are such wonderful dad! You have accepted all us girls as your own! You are also a wonderful grandpa!! I love you and am truly grateful for all that you have done for me!! It is always good to see you and talk to you!! You can always make me smile!!
Remember: Safety 3rd!!
I LOVE YOU!
Grandpa-Dad Douggie w/little Isabelle "Dougwina"

No comments:

Blog Archive