This past weekend was Pony Express Days here in our little town of Eagle Mountain. Friday afternoon CJ, Izzy & I went to the carnival with the Davis's. We then had dinner at the Village Pizza and then went to the B5 concert (we got there late enough that we didn't have to pay, which turned out to be a very good thing...sorry to those who like this teeny bopper group...however I don't). Anyway, we bought tickets from the school the day before and CJ & Madison had a blast on the rides. Clark didn't get to go with us that night cause he was working nights that week. However, he did get to go with us to the parade Saturday morning. The kids got lots of candy and otter pops and other goodies! It was a fun time!!
At the Carnival
rather then the Merry-Go Round like Madison did...go Figure.
They were one of the first ones on...and the last ones off.
I am sure not because they wanted it to be that way, but because of the ride operator!
They were up there FOREVER!!
Saturday Morning at the Parade
Our Little Group
Our Little Group
1 comment:
I love that CJ is on rides that only have cars/and or motorcycles. He's definitely a little boy!
Post a Comment