Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling....

Isabelle's latest accomplishment is rolling over. She currently only rolls over on her right side, no so much her left. She has a hard time getting her arm out from underneath her but after much persistence, fussing and frustration she finally gets it out...and VOILA...she's doing some tummy time. I have a video of her rolling over...yes, I caught it on tape. Although it took nearly 5 minutes. The video itself is 5 1/2 minutes...she rolls over around the 4 1/2 minute mark. I would post it but I haven't figured out how to post videos yet...so, as soon as I do I will post it.

Here she is in her attempt in rolling over

VOILA--Tummy Time

Isabelle has also been grasping on to most anything she can get her hands on. And if she can, she puts it into her mouth. She has a few toys that are small enough for her to grasp, but big enough to chew on. She also loves to put her hand, or should I say fist into her mouth.

1 comment:

Brandt Family said...

I can't believe how big she is already. Time flies!

Blog Archive