A friend of mine had posted on her blogsite a picture of some homemade oreo's that she made. They looked so yummy that I went out and got the ingredients (devils food cake mix) to make some of my own. However, they didn't turn out as good as I had hoped, and they didn't look a thing like hers...which is why I had made some cause hers looked so delicious and yummy! Well, she posted the recipe...and I made them again this past week, only using her recipe this time. They turned out fabulous!! And of course extremely delicious!! I LOVE homemade Oreo's!!
Yummy Yummy Yummy!!
Yummy Yummy Yummy!!
2 comments:
These are my absolute favorite cookies. I make them all the time. The good thing about living outside of Utah is, everybody thinks it is such an original recipe. The key is to not over cook them, exactly 9 minutes. So I give the recipe out to everybody here in SE Texas, but don't tell them how critical the timing is, as the recipe states 9-12 minutes. They never get them to be as good as me, I rock :). I know that is totally stupid of me, but I don't care. It's the little things in life.
Yeah for homemade oreo's!
Post a Comment