Here are some pictures of some of the things happening lately in our lives. Some of the latest events I forgot to take pictures of or I forgot my camera. I have some more pictures I need to upload and as soon as I do I will post some more! Until then, Enjoy!
An attempt at eating Rice Cereal. She wasn't really sure what to think, but she did eat it.
One Day CJ decided to get in the crib and entertain his sister.
When we went camping up AF Canyon earlier this month the guys decided to take a "bath" in the FREEZING cold water!! I put my camping chair in the water and put my feet in, but that was it! It was so cold it made my feet numb and hurt!!
Here is Clark taking his "bath".
Here is Clark taking his "bath".
Mmmmmm....Toes!! Yummy yummy! She loves her toes! She loves to grab them and play with them and even...as you can see...stick them in her mouth!
No comments:
Post a Comment