Monday, July 30, 2007
Let's see, what has been going on in our family over that last few weeks...including this upcoming week. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix came out...we went and saw it on a Monday! Oh sooo good!! That Saturday the last Harry Potter book came out...it was delivered to my house...however not until that evening...lame! I started reading it that evening and had it finished by the next day! I LOVED it! However, I am sad that it was the last one! At least I have the last 2 movies to look forward to. Izzy is almost 5 months, she had her 4 month checkup last week...4 shots. So sad! She also got her first tooth on the 24th!! Bottom front left! Doesn't feel so good when she bites. I can't believe how fast she is growing!! She is still trying to crawl. She still scoots and rolls all over the place. For Pioneer Day we went over to my sister's house, her neighborhood was having a block party. It was fun. CJ had a blast! Now, last week and this week are very busy! Let's see, let's start with 2 Baby Showers, 4 Receptions, 1 Bridal Shower and an Open House!! All within a week and a half of each other. 1st was my cousin Julie's baby shower Thursday night, then on Saturday was my friend Lindsey's baby shower. Right after that we drove to Cedar City for Clark's cousin Josh's reception. We got to see Grandma Bowen, this was her first time seeing Izzy. Clark's Aunt Diana this is the first time I've met her. And her son Revila, I've met him before but haven't seen him in a long time. So, it was nice being able to see everyone. We got to Cedar City around 6:30ish. The reception was at 7:30, we left town around 10 and got home around 1:30ish. We were very tired! Plus, our battery died! Clark spent Sunday morning taking it out and going to exchange it. The battery was supposed to be an 84 month battery, we only got it last October...how lame is that!?! Anyway, Sunday afternoon we had everyone in my family over to BBQ and go Swimming. We got together for my brother Ross. He is in the marines and has been in Florida, he is home for a short time before he goes to 29 Palms where he will be stationed. It was a blast!! It was good to have everyone there...we were only missing 1 child...Dani. We wish you could have been there!! Today has been a nice (hot) relaxing day. Tomorrow I have another reception for my cousin Granger. Thursday is a bridal shower we are throwing for my sister-in-law Belinda. Friday we have 2, yes 2 receptions. Both are from 7-9, one is in Orem, the other clear up in Salt Lake. Clark wants to go to both so I guess we are. One is for his cousin Kyle, the other for our friend Mark. Then on Saturday we are getting together with family who is in town for the reception and open house. And last but not least, Saturday night is the open house for Belinda. Upcoming: CJ's 5th birthday & party, Kindergarten registration and school will be starting!! Welcome to my crazy life! Will it ever stop or at least slow down! I still need to post some pictures. Yet, I still have no motivation & no AC!! This heat really makes me ornery and tired and it makes me have no motivation...or should I say less motivation then I had before, which was close to none. So, there is that for now...a short update, no pictures...deal with it. Hopefully I will get back into my blogging mode and post better blogs with pictures etc. Until then...enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Rowling is actually writing an encyclopedia about Harry Potter. I'll e-mail you the link to the article. I can't believe I didn't send it to you before?! If you get too hot you can always come over here and hang with PK and I. We have central air and a big collection of movies. :D
Post a Comment