Thursday, August 9, 2007
And another tooth pushes thru the gums...
Making my sweet little princess quite the ornery ogre! Ok, she isn't an ogre...but she is not happy bob, not happy!! I just discovered today that she has yet another tooth that has cut thru, bottom right...now she has 2 front bottom teeth. Once this new one grows some more oh how cute it will be! I love it when she smiles cause you see this little tooth pokin up...way adorable! Tomorrow she will be 5 months old!! I can't believe how fast these kids are growing! I don't remember CJ growing that fast!! She is still trying to crawl...I'm not sure she even needs to at this point, without the crawling she still gets herself all over the place!! The crawling will just make her go faster I am sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment