Saturday, August 11, 2007

WELCOME BACK AC!!!!

So, our AC is now working again, thanks to Clark's friend John!! He is my new hero!! Thank you thank you thank you John!! So...the pro's of NOT having AC (yes I said pro's) Our utility bill has been quite low. Not as high as it usually is in the summer. Ok, so that is the only pro that I see...except for not having it all summer up until now, I have developed a new appreciation for the AC. Con's...do I really have to list the con's of NOT having AC?? I think we all know the answer to that! So, our AC is back!! YAY!! It has been on ever since it got fixed this afternoon!! I don't think I ever want to turn it off!! My house is nice and cool!! I LOVE IT!! Oh how I have missed the AC!! It is so nice to be reconciled after all this time!

7 comments:

Adam and Dani said...

How come I can't read your healthyheadda blog?

Anonymous said...

Isn't that grandma Preece in the picture with you?

HeaddaMarie said...

Yes it is.

Adam and Dani said...

Aren't you immortal64? If so, you are silly for talking to yourself. Also, you use lots of exclamation points.

HeaddaMarie said...

Yes..the immortal64 is another login of mine that I give to people to look at the site that don't already have a google login/username whatever...but, posting on the sites..any blogsite I am Mother of Two...you dork. Love ya.

Adam and Dani said...

Gotcha. When are you going to post some more fun stuff?!

HeaddaMarie said...

By the way Dani...I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Archive