I am so irritated now. I decided to change the background to my blog, as you can see...I succeeded...or so I thought. Anyway, in the process of changing the background it somehow deleted all I had saved under my Favorite Links and other Blogs. Now, I have to remember what I had saved under both of these areas. Some I have recovered, others I have not. I am quite upset. I used to have the links posted here as well as in my bookmarks on my internet. Silly me I removed all the ones in my bookmarks cause I had them here on my blog..BIG MISTAKE!! Now I have them nowhere and now I have to find them again. So sad for me!
2 comments:
I love the new background. Plus, I can see the Ft. Bridger pictures again.
I'm sorry you lost all your links, but hey...the new blog looks great!
Post a Comment