So I walk in to the living room and this is what I saw last week:
Nobody else was home but me...i left her on her tummy and she sat right up all on her own!
This week I walk in to the living room and this is what I see:
Nobody else was home but me...i left her on her tummy and she sat right up all on her own!
Problem B: She hasn't quite yet figured out just how to get back down into a sitting position, that is unless we refer back to Problem A where she just falls and bonks her head. So, she will just stand there until she decides to fall or until I pick her up and set her back down. However, she likes to stand. It is the cutest thing! She is now standing in her crib...I think it is time to lower her bed.
Such a big girl!!I can't believe how fast this little girl is progressing!!
3 comments:
Isabelle is such a beautiful girl. She shall henceforth be known as Belle.
She is soooooooooooooo cute
She should be a baby model. Seriously.
Post a Comment