Tuesday, November 20, 2007

So Proud!!

So, today I am proud of myself. I have kept my calories to 1500-1600, I have drank well over 120 ounces of water, and I went and worked out. My sister came over and we went down to the gym that is in the clubhouse here at the condos. I did 30 minutes of cardio..10 on the treadmill, 10 on the bike, and then after I did some upper body workouts I did another 10 on the bike! I feel great! I also made some homemade sugar cookies, you know, the yummy ones you use with cookie cutters and decorate...I only had 1...maybe 2. :) Yay for me!! One day at a time, we shall see what tomorrow brings. One day at a time. And of course with the holidays coming up it will definitely be hard to resist and cut back on all the yummy foods, but I will try. I won't completely stay away from the yummy food :) but I will just be more cautious and watch what I eat, and not eat as much.

3 comments:

Matt and Stephanie said...

You go girl! I am good about going to the gym, but not good about NOT eating sweets. It's tough! Hang in there!

Adam and Dani said...

Hey woman. Are you still working on the diet with Jess? I am not doing so good... It's easier to workout and diet with someone than by yourself.

Adam and Dani said...

YOU ARE BORING ME.

Blog Archive