Izzy has been trying some new foods. Here are a few pictures of her adventures.
Creamed Spinach...Hmmm...Not so sure...
Yummy Pancakes
Green Beans
I saw online this cool Baby Safe Feeder.
So I bought one, it is so nice to have!! Izzy can eat all sorts of fresh fruits and veggies and not choke on them. As you can see by the pictures above she enjoys it.
So I bought one, it is so nice to have!! Izzy can eat all sorts of fresh fruits and veggies and not choke on them. As you can see by the pictures above she enjoys it.
4 comments:
She's adorable even when she is eating like her Auntie Deedee!
Where do you get your cute templates?
what a good little eater. she really is so cute. and thanks for the happy birthday! how'd you know?
We have cute daughters, don't we?
Post a Comment