1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both, after awhile I get sick of wrapping. But the item I put in the bag is usually wrapped...go figure.
2.Real tree or Artificial? I love the smell of a real tree but we have a fake one
3.When do you put up the tree? Usually a few days after Thanksgiving
4.when do you take the tree down? Sometime after Christmas, whenever I finally feel like it. Usually when CJ is back in school that way I can do it while he is gone.
5.Favorite gift received as a child? My Heather porcelain doll
6.Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, just a small one though.
7.Hardest person to buy for? Most everyone. For some reason this year especially CJ. I think because ALL he has been asking for is a 4-Wheeler & Motorcycle. Not very realistic when living in a condo.
8.Easiest to buy for? Myself
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? I'm terrible when it comes to cards. I have good intentions but half the time it never happens. :(
11.Favorite Christmas movie? Elf!! I LOVE that movie!!
12. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so
13.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas and dinner? Everything.
14.Clear or colored on tree? Colored
15.Favorite Christmas song? Baby It's Cold Outside...the version sung by Zooey Deschanel & some guy (not Will Ferrell) it is from the movie Elf.
16.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home. We go visit Grandparents Christmas day but they only live a few miles away.
17.Open presents Christmas eve or morning? Morning. Open PJ's Christmas Eve & presents at Grandma Maddy's Christmas Eve
18.Favorite ornament theme or color? No theme on my tree. It is a modge podge of random ornaments that we have gotten over the years. We each get a new ornament every year. My favorite ornaments are my Cinderella ornaments and my glass ball nativity one, it was hand painted on the inside.
19.Most annoying thing about this time of year? I agree with Valerie..Crowds at the stores & Rude people in a hurry, and of course the TERRIBLE DRIVERS!!
20. What I want for Christmas this year? Red or Black Kitchen Aid, Bakers Rack (there just isn't enough counter/cabinet space in this place.
I tag Dani (I'm pretty sure she will do it), Stephy (cause I can), Lindsay (cuz I want you to be tagged twice!) Ashely, Karen & Kelli (what's one more tag, right?).
No comments:
Post a Comment