So I got "tagged" on this one twice over a month ago. I just never did it cause I was having a hard time thinking of things, why, I don't know. So, since I just posted the Christmas tag I figured why not do this one. Plus, I feel guilty now for not posting it before thanks to a fabulous friend who's name I won't mention! (Val, you know who you are) :) haha
6 facts/habits about me:
1. When I go to a movie I have to sit right in the middle of the row. I will go down the row and sit where I think the middle is, and then I count from both ends to see where the middle is. If there are 2 seats right in the middle then obviously I sit in either one & if the theater is crowded then obviously I sit where ever is open. I know, this is weird but I am just that way.
2. Procrastination...I am a huge procrastinator..not sure if this is good or bad. For example...any time we/I moved I would know at least a month in advance, and I don't pack until the week of or even a few days before. And then the night before I will stay up LATE to get it all done. Same thing with craft things. I have been in swaps before and I know what layout I will be doing, but I won't do it ahead of time, I do it all the night before. For some reason this is just how I work and I work better this way. I don't know if it is just cause I work better under pressure or what.
3. I love to read!! And I deprive myself of sleep when I read a good book. I can not get started on a good book and then slowly read it over a month or so. I HAVE to read it straight thru with very few small breaks!! For instance, when the last Harry Potter book came out (Yes, I Love Harry Potter!) I got it in the mail saturday evening and had it finished the next evening!! My poor husband probably felt like a single parent that weekend. Although, the bulk part of my reading was done ALL night while everyone is asleep. Yes, I will stay up all night to read as much as I can, and somehow I still function the next day.
4. When I "deep" clean and I get into a cleaning mode...my house gets worse before it gets better. My husband will go to work with the house looking nice and clean and come home to a complete disaster, and not because the kids made it a mess. I will pull everything out of everywhere and re-organize stuff and really deep clean. Lucky for him this kind of deep cleaning doesn't happen a lot.
5. I like to re-arrange quite a bit. It seems like as soon as my husband gets used to the way things are I re-arrange. Whether it is the living room, the kitchen, drawers, cabinets, pantry, kids rooms, our room...anything that seems like it needs a change I will re-arrange. For some reason, after a while I get bored with the way things are so I spice it up...for me it is re-arranging.
6. Change-I have realized as I was posting #5 that I get bored with things being the same way for too long. Some examples: I used to change my hair ALL the time, whether I was getting it cut or dyed or maybe even permed. When I was single...I moved around quite a bit. We have been in our current place of resident for almost 4 years now...that has got to be some kind of record for me. My house-constantly re-arranging. This drives my husband insane I am sure. He doesn't so much like change...where as I do. Over the last year I have been trying to decide what I want to do with my hair. It hasn't been this long for abt 7 years!! In fact it hasn't been past my shoulders for as far back as I can remember!! I just can't decide on what I want to do...but if I don't do something soon I will go insane. I need that change. I can't stand the same thing over and over. I need change. I am not saying that stability isn't good, cause it is. Especially when it comes to work (now, people who change from job to job to job..that kind of change drives me insane...especially if you have a family to support). And stability for your kids is good. But hair, or the layout of your living room, or minor things like that, not a big deal. So there you go..I like change (for the most part) and I am not afraid of it...like some.
So, I totally went off, but that is ok. Enjoy!! I guess I will tag Dani, Stephy & Karen again! :) You guys love me!
2 comments:
I do the exact same thing at movies!
What does it mean to be tagged? Are you tagging me or do you know another Karen, and where do I respond?
Happy New Year!
Karen
Post a Comment