So, the princess thinks she is the boss. It probably doesn't help that I got her a shirt that says "I'm the Boss, my parents are just for show", which by the way is the shirt she is wearing in these pictures. Partly why I titled this post the title it has. The other parts of the title are further explained. Anyway, she thinks that she can take things off the Christmas tree and get into it whenever she wants. Today was one of those days. She got a hold of a Gingerbread Ornament. One that my mom had made. They I believe are simple to make, you use applesauce and cinnamon and who knows what else. So, it can't be that bad for her, right? Moving on. She got a hold of one and was gnawing on it. Yummy yummy! And very messy! I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures. Now, what is the "fanged" part of the title have to do with this you ask. Let me tell you. Izzy's first teeth were her bottom middle ones. Normal right? Her next two...FANGS!!! I believe they are the canine teeth. It looks like the gap between them is big enough for the 4 middle ones. However, I have been known to be wrong (yes, yes it is true) and they could be her lateral incisors. Either way, she has fangs! And I got a great picture of them today while snapping her gingerbread eating mess. I told my mom I would get a picture of her fangs posted but I haven't been able to get any great shots until now! So, enjoy!! She is my Fanged Boss Gingerbread Eater!



4 comments:
I love it! Our little Izzy is a vampire!
Haha! Too cute!
Izzy called me about midnight last night saying "I want to suck your blood"
Maybe you should take her to the doctor, in the mean time, cover your necks!
Oh my goodness! It's the love child of Edward and Bella! Ha ha! P.S. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, then I guess it's time for you to come over and borrow my copy of "Twilight".
Post a Comment