Last night we went to Cabela's. It just so happened that Santa was there and they were taking pictures for FREE!! Allright! So, we wondered over to where Santa was. We thought, why not go check this out, if the line is short we'll stay, if not we won't worry about. We totally figured that the line would be extremely long. It wasn't!! There was 1 little boy in line and 1 boy on santa's lap. That's it. So we waited (a whole long minute). When we first got to Cabela's CJ was excited to go see Santa, but as we got up there he kept saying he didn't want to see him and kept hiding behind the cart. I told him that the only way Santa would know what he wanted was to get up there and tell him. So, he did. He got up there and told Santa he wanted a 4-Wheeler (which is all he has been saying he wants, for a month now). He got a candy cane and forced a smile for the picture.

Moving onto Izzy. I put her on his lap...and she started crying, actually it was more like freaking out. She was not happy about this at all. She calmed down a bit, just not enough for the picture though. After the picture when I went to pick her up I showed her the bells that Santa had and made them jingle and she was much better, (she loves bells) but she still didn't want anything to do with him! So that was our exciting trip to Cabela's. Free pictures with Santa!! How can you beat that?!?
3 comments:
Your Santa was way better than Bella's and free! Oh well, the money for hers did go to a good cause. As soon as I get the scanner plugged in I'll post the picture. Your kids are too cute and seem like they are having a great Christmas so far. Love from Auntie Deedee!
Can't beat a free photo op with Santa! Did you know I have still NEVER been to Cabella's???
Wow! I wish I would have known about that. Maddy needs lots of practice...she also screams when she is forced near Santa. About the headbands...Here is my e-mail address and so I can explain a little better for you....cute blog! laceyjeanlaird@yahoo.com
Post a Comment