Saturday, December 8, 2007

Children's Christmas Party

Today was the Children's Christmas Party for Clark's work. We went to the Hollywood Connection. There were rides, candy & NO Santa!! This year instead of Santa there was the Coca Cola Bear (which is not surprising seeing as he works for Coke). Anyway, I wasn't too sad that Santa wasn't there because we were at Cabela's last night and Santa was there and they took pictures FOR FREE!!! (another post for later, once I get the pictures scanned in). So, moving on. As I said, I wasn't too sad that Santa wasn't there because the children saw him last night & they are kinda scared of him. (again another post for later). But still, it is lame that Santa wasn't there. Instead of seeing Santa and getting a gift they just handed them out to you as you came in. BUT, like I said, the Coca Cola Bear was there. Which was pretty cool. Something different. Anywho, here are some pictures of CJ on the rides.




Carousel...Who is scared of the Carousel? My son. Yet, he went on the roller coaster and many other rides that would be considered much more scarier then the Carousel, but which ride did he freak out and cry on?? Yes, you guessed it the Carousel.
The beginning..see the fear in his face?

Still there & clutching on with both hands.

Getting a bit braver, eyes closed, only holding on with 1 hand.

And were good.


This was his FAVORITE!! Bumper cars!! In fact when they were done, he didn't want to get off. He knew exactly what to do.
Get Ready, Get Set.....

GO!!

This is my favorite face! It is a bit blurry but he was on the go.
He means business!!


And of course Izzy was there just chillin' like usual in the stroller. One of these days she will be participating in the action. (I love those cheeks!)


Is it time to go yet??


Here we are with the Coke Bear!

Izzy wasn't real sure what to think! She was quite fascinated.

1 comment:

Adam and Dani said...

I love carousels and Izzy's squishy cheeks!

Blog Archive