Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thanksgiving Breakfast

Every Thanksgiving we go out to breakfast with Clark's family. This is a tradition that his mom has been doing since they were little. This year we went to IHOP. Yummy yummy! Here are just a few pictures of everyone at breakfast.

Miss Izzy attempting to feed herself.

Yummy yummy lemons.


Here is Clark..enjoying fries for breakfast.
Whatever floats your boat, right?

And of course sharing his fries with Izzy.


Clark's brother Mike


Mike's wife Kindra


Another brother of Clark's..Spencer


And yet another brother...Jon with CJ


Clarks Mom


Sister-In-Law Stephanie with her son Brennan, Clark's Dad and youngest sister Christina.


Stephanie's other son Bridger


Clark's Grandma Stockton


Me & CJ


My handsom little Man!


Are we done yet?

3 comments:

NutMeg said...

That's a great Thanksgiving tradition! My sister-in-law Alli has a birthday on Christmas Eve, so we load up the entire family and go to breakfast. IHOP is my particular favorite (I LOVE their omelets), and they aren't as greasy or dirty as some other breakfast places. Unfortunately, with two grandparents, 10 aunts and uncles, and 14 grandkids, we are getting to be quite the crowd (which really isn't all that fun). I've considered suggesting that only the adults go out, but I don't want everyone to think I'm a scrooge!

NutMeg said...

Plus it seems like every year we go, there are more and more people who have the same idea we do. Why is that?!

Lish said...

Hey I didn't realize that Jon was related to you! He's in the singles ward with me. Good Kid. I feel bad for him though because every time some one says his name they HAVE to say Jon Stockton, not just Jon always Jon Stockton and then they make some stupid comment about basketball. Good times. It was great to see you the other night!! The kids are cute as always!

Blog Archive