Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thanksgiving Dinner

This year we went over to my sister Jessica's house for dinner. It was her family, my family and my Dad and Barbara. CJ enjoyed playing with his cousins, as he always does when we are over there. It was nice to visit, relax and enjoy good food!

The adult table.
L-R: Barbara holding Izzy, My Dad, Clark, Jessica & Chris


Part of the kids table. L-R: Lauren, Haylee & CJ
I don't know why, but I didn't get a picture of Jordan & Zach at the table.
In fact, for some reason I didn't even get a picture of Zach. :(


Jordan just hanging out.


Elizabeth enjoying her food.


There's no use crying over spilled Cheerios..in fact why not just pick them up and eat them together! Izzy & Elizabeth...they are the cutest little girls ever! Elizabeth is exactly 1 year (minus 1 day) older then Izzy.



This wasn't at our Thanksgiving dinner. This is actually what CJ made at school for this class Thanksgiving Feast. When he came home he had the headpiece on and put the vest on and we took pictures! I think he is a combination of and Indian & Pioneer. The cutest one ever!

1 comment:

Adam and Dani said...

Maybe next year we can make it out for Turkey Day instead of the week before. Or maybe we will just be living there when Adam is done with school here...

Blog Archive