Thursday, January 24, 2008

Christmas Fun

These are a few pictures from our many Christmas time activities. The Annual Flegal Family Christmas Party, Christmas Eve Eve @ Maddy's (we usually go over there Christmas Eve but this year we did it on Christmas Eve Eve), Temple Square with Grandpa Doug, Maime, Aunt Chantelle & the Batson Clan, and then Christmas Eve at Grandma & Grandpa Stockton's. This was the first year we had ever gone to Temple Square together or as a family...let's just say...it was quite the night!! Next (this) year will be better...& we will go before it gets to crowded.Because I have so many pictures on this mosaic I can't get them any bigger...and IF I can..I haven't quite figured it out yet!! I just figured this would be easier then having a long post with tons of pictures, or just trying to pick out my absolute favorites. This works great!! However, if you do want to see close-ups of the pix just click on the mosaic and it will pull them up.

2 comments:

Ker said...

I cant believe how big CJ is!

Adam and Dani said...

I love Temple Square! Remember going when we were kids? I always thought it was the most beautiful place.

Blog Archive